20 November 2017

Joyeux Anniversaire - die cut his and hers birthday cards in French


Birthday cards, in French, using the same die cut but one feminine and the other masculine.


These card use a die cut from Memory box, glittered cardstock, and foiled paper.


Putting It Together

I've been fighting a bit of a cold, so I was too focused on what I was doing and forgot to take pictures.

I die cut the blue glittered card stock with the intent of pairing it with a balloon patterned paper, but it didn't look good with that, so... I decided on the white and silver damask. That gave me the idea to do the reverse with a very plain simple foiled cardstock for him and her cards.

I used the Xyron to add adhesive to the letters and bits that were cut out on the die, the negative. I used the positive cut, with a little removable adhesive, to place the letters and bits on the foiled cardstock. 

I left the inside on both blank because I haven't many French sentiments and none that are birthday related. I have a few on my wishlist.





Supplies


Challenges

Crafty Friends: Add a Sentiment
Happy Little Stampers with Dies: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. So pretty and very elegant! Love the design! Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ATG with Dies November Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful simple cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "add a sentiment” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.