13 November 2016

Merry & Bright


A simple card with an elegant look.

Challenges

Tuesday Throwdown: All About the Words
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge extra: Anything Goes
Crafting in a hotel room with limited supplies brought in luggage

Supplies


Putting It Together

I'm coming close to the end of both my vacation and this day. I decided to stamp up a few things so I could do some painting on the long flight (if I'm not sleeping from waking up too early). While I was pondering what to stamp, the idea for this card popped in my head. I've been wanting to use the lamps from this set (Stampin' Up)for a while and this works well.

Not much to the 'putting together. Using the Misti, I stamped in black and then gold. It keeps the gold subtle while making it visible and legible.  I trimmed the panel, watercolour card with a lovely texture, and matted it with a red foiled cardstock. I used the kraft card base because it worked well with the colours.


Like the front, I stamped the inside with black first and then gold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.